Saturday, March 8, 2014

Works In Progress

These are some WIPs I felt compelled to share. If something screams at you that seems lacking, comment below (if you can, I think it is working) and tell me what's up. Great minds fight a lot. 

This one is for a younger Alice series (cliched, I know, but I can't help it. I love her) I am working. This is one of three or four, and I like the idea of a kid being able to see an image from more than one point of view. I suppose I am mostly just giving myself something to render with these. I tend to leave things in the sketch stage too often.



This was for the scene in A Little Princess, where Sara's lowly attic space is magically transformed into a warmer, luxurious safe-haven by her mysterious next-door neighbor's Indian Butler.



This is one of those stays-in-sketch-phase thumbnails that I have decided to work up into a more finished state. In the future. 



This is intended to be the Alice book cover. But I may decide that I like it for something else entirely. I will just have to wait and see where it goes when I bring it, like the previous one, out of the sketch-phase.



No comments:

Post a Comment